“It has been an amazing experience with amazing people!” M.S. student says!
Congratulations and Farewell to our Master and Undergraduate students
Today we had a group pizza-lunch to congratulate our students for their Master and Undergraduate Research Projects, and to say goodbye to them: Sebastià Parets (M.S.), Irene Anton (M.S.), Judit Fuentes (Undergrad), Adrià Gordillo (Undergrad) and Miquel Torras (Undergrad).
The works they presented are the following:
- Irene Anton: Encapsulating endothelial progenitor cells’ secretome into magnetic nanocapsules for targeted vascular remodelling (A. Roig and A. Rossell, 01/07/2016)
- Miquel Torras: Magneto-plasmonic nanomaterials: gols nanotriangles decorated with superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (A. Roig, 05/07/2016)
- Adrià Gordillo: Magneto-plasmonic multicomponent nanoparticles (A. Roig, 07/07/2016)
- Judit Fuentes: Bacterial cellulose hybrids for plant healing (A. Laromaine, 12/07/2016))
- Sebastià Parets: Production of spherical bacterial cellulose by Gluconacetobacter xylinum (A. Laromaine, 20/07/2016)
They all did a great job with us and it was very nice having them in the group. Good luck and more success on your new projects!
Do YOU want to join us for your undergraduate or master’s project? Look what others said about the experience!:
- Miquel: “I learned a lot. The best of my experience was that I enjoyed this learning. I’m very grateful!”
- Sebastià: “It has been an amazing experience with amazing people!”
- Adrià: “It has been a wonderful semester working in an amazing group, where I have consolidated a lot of knowledge from the degree.”
- Judit: “It has been an excellent experience here at ICMAB, if I could go back in time I would come here again! Thank everyone for making my stay here so nice. See you!”