We welcome the new Ph.D. Students into the N&N Group!
Today during the Group Meeting we welcomed the 5 new Ph.D. students that will start their Ph.D. thesis in the N&N Group! We hope you enjoy your stay with us!
- Ma Zheng: BSc. Electronic Information Science and Technology at Taishan University (Taian, China) and MSc. Condensed Matter Physics at University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC, Chengdu, China). His Ph.D. thesis topic will be “Physics of ε-Fe2O3” supervised by Martí Gich.
- Irene Anton: BSc.Biotechnology at Universitat de Barcelona and MSc. Biomedical Research at Universitat Pompeu Fabra. She will work on “Functionalized bacterial cellulose for skin tissue regeneration” with Anna Roig and Anna Laromaine.
- Soledad Roig: BSc. Chemistry at Universidad de Valencia and MSc. Nanoscience, Materials and Processes at Universitat Rovira i Virgili (Research work at Northeastern University, USA). During her Ph.D. she will work on “Engineering bacterial cellulose nanocomposites” with Anna Roig and Anna Laromaine.
- Yajie Zhang: BSc. Applied Chemistry at the Institute of Surface Micro and Nanomaerials at Xuchuang University (China) and MSc. Applied Chemistry in the Key Laboratory Marine Chemistry and Technology, at Ocean University of China, and will work on “Nanocapsules as drug delivery carriers for pro-angiogenic therapies” with Anna Roig and Anna Rosell (Vall d’Hebron Research Institute (VHIR)).
- Zhongrui Luo: BSc. Bioengineering at Nanjing Agricultural University (China) and MSc. Applied Chemistry at Yunnan University (China). His Ph.D. research will be on “Assessment of nanoparticles toxicity using C. elegans as model organism”, with Anna Laromaine.